Wilson Combat P320 Carry II Grip
Wilson Combat P320 Carry II Grip Module are produced for the Sig Sauer P320 Carry pistols chambered in 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 SIG calibers. Loaded with top of the line features, these grips incorporate design ideas from champion shooters and tactical trainers such as the short, 3-notch X-Compact/Subcompact length dust cover, an upgraded high-cut 1911 style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws, textured and overall ergonomics to the grip, and the Wilson Combat starburst grip pattern. These grips are perfect for your next pistol build, will go great with a new slide, and boost your sidearm’s functionality/performance.
The impressive modular capability of the SIG-SAUER P320 is why it has become a favorite with practical shooters and it’s thoroughly tested design will be the official US Military sidearm for many years to come.
Wilson Combat has now reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. This all new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Wilson Combat’s significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change.
This new Carry II size grip module is a completely new size grip available for the P320 platform and combines the short, 3-notch “X-Compact / Subcompact” length dust cover with the full-size P320 grip frame for the use of a 17-round magazine. This combination creates an ideal defensive handgun for a large-handed shooter who desires maximum magazine capacity.
Wilson Combat’s fresh look at the P320 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably “Wilson”. Wilson Combat believes it is the most practical, comfortable and stylish P320 grip available and the ideal choice for practical shooting or defensive handgun use.
Caliber Availability – 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG
- No manual safety
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG-SAUER X-series factory basepads
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat”s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights*
- Angled “Holster Cuts” on light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release pre-installed
- Compatible with all standard holsters
*Please note, note compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weight
Combine with one of our Sig Sauer P320 FCU’s to start a great custom build.
Available in Black and Tan, and with or without manual safety. Please contact prior to ordering to specify preference and for availability.