Springfield Armory XDM Elite
The Springfield Armory XDM Elite 9mm 3.8″ packs all the advanced features of the Elite line into a CCW-ready package. Featuring the Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly (META™) — delivering the finest production polymer-framed pistol trigger pull available, ambidextrous slide stop, improved slide serrations and an increased magazine of 20+1 (working in concert with a removable “short” extended and flared magwell), the XD-M Elite 3.8″ has a compact and concealable short slide assembly ready for CCW.
The polymer platform that broke the mold is now built around the all new META™ trigger for the ultimate performance in a striker-fired firearm. Further enhanced with removable magwell, increased capacity and improved slide serrations, the new XD-M® Elite represents the pinnacle of full-size, polymer-framed pistol design.
Featuring the META™ (Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly) system, the XD-M Elite trigger sports a flat face, crisp break and integral overtravel stop that combine to deliver the best trigger in a factory polymer-framed pistol available on the market.
The Springfield Armory XDM Elite has superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make it easy and intuitive to use. Upgrades like an extended and flared magwell, ambi slide stop and enhanced slide serrations make the Elite a must-have option.
- 3.8″ XD-M® Elite hammer-forged barrel is designed to deliver long life and match-grade accuracy.
- META™ (Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly) system: flat face, crisp break and integral overtravel stop that combine to deliver the best trigger in a factory polymer-framed pistol available on the market.
- Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rack U-Dot™ Rear.
- Loaded chamber indicator designed for both visual and tactile indicator of the pistol’s status.
- Redesigned slide serrations give you larger and enhanced grasping grooves for even better purchase.
- Ambidextrous slide stop for both left- and right-handed shooters.
- Replaceable back straps.
- Removable standard or short magwells for intuitive mag changes.