Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 TS
Now available in .45 AUTO, the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 TS (Thumb Safety) features a slim design combined with the proven and trusted features found in the SHIELD Pistol Series. At 6.45 inches long, M&P 45 Shield is standard with a 3.3 inch stainless-steel barrel. On the left side of the frame, the M&P 45 Shield is fitted with familiar operating controls including a simple takedown lever, flat profile slide stop, magazine release and optional thumb safety. For optimum firearm control, the M&P 45 Shield is standard with an 18-degree grip angle, aggressive grip texture and front cocking serrations.
M&P Shield Features:
- New aggressive grip texture for M&P®45 Shield™.
- Front cocking serrations.
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P Shield line of firearms.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- 18 degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Striker-fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- Armornite® Durable Corrosion Resistant Finish.