Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 TS Model: 180022
Caliber: 45 Auto
Magazines: (2) – (1) 7 round, (1) 6 round
Out of stock
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 TS
Now available in .45 AUTO, the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 with Thumb Safety features a slim design combined with the proven and trusted features found in the SHIELD Pistol Series. At 6.45 inches long, M&P 45 Shield is standard with a 3.3 inch stainless-steel barrel. On the left side of the frame, the M&P 45 Shield is fitted with familiar operating controls including a simple takedown lever, flat profile slide stop, magazine release and optional thumb safety. For optimum firearm control, the M&P 45 Shield is standard with an 18-degree grip angle, aggressive grip texture and front cocking serrations.
M&P Shield Features:
- New aggressive grip texture for M&P®45 Shield™.
- Front cocking serrations.
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P Shield line of firearms.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- 18 degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Striker-fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- Armornite® Durable Corrosion Resistant Finish.
- Frame Size: Compact Slim
- Caliber: .45 AUTO
- Action: Striker Fire
- Capacity: 7+1 and 6+1 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 3.3” (8.4 cm)
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Overall Length: 6.45” (16.4 cm)
- Frame Width: .99” (2.5 cm)
- Frame with Slide Stop: 1.05” (2.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 4.88” with Flush Magazine (11.9 cm)
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 20.5 oz. (581.2 g)
- Weight Empty Mag: 2.2 oz. (62.4 g) – 6 Round Magazine
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite™ Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite™ Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black