Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ TS
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ TS is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use. It features an easy-to-rack slide, easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P 380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike. It has a polymer grip/frame, reversible magazine release, Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator, and grip safety. The M&P 380 Shield EZ includes two, easy-to-load, 8-round M&P 380 Shield magazines.
This model has an ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
Purpose: Concealed Carry, Home Protection, Personal Protection, State Compliance
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P 380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety – grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) – can see and feel if there is a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy