Sightron SIII Long Range
The Sightron SIII Long Range 10-50×60 LR MOA-2 provides the shooter with Long Range performance for target and field applications. With a total travel of 50 MOA the shooter has enough travel for targets well beyond 1000 meters. Sightron’s patented ExacTrack technology provides precise windage and elevation adjustments while maintaining a positive point of contact with the erector tube. From zero to the most extreme adjustments, you will never experience drift again.
The 30mm one-piece tube design features Sightron’s Zact-7 Revcoat® multi-coated optical grade glass lenses which are precisely aligned to ensure maximum light transmission, color accuracy, and clarity.
The large tactical knobs provide tactile and audible clicks with 1/4 MOA adjustments. The knobs are resettable to zero and are designed for extreme weather conditions. Parallax adjustment is controlled via the side focus knob and will focus from 13 yards to infinity.
The SIIISS1050X60LRMOA features the MOA-2 second focal plane reticle.
- Tactical Turrets
- Zact-7 Revcoat Multicoating for excellent light transmission
- Exclusive ExacTrack Windage and Elevation adjustment system
- 30mm one-piece tube design for maximum durability
- Second Focal Plane MOA-2 Reticle design
- ExacTrack W&E System: Never experience drift with Sightron’s patented windage and elevation adjustment technology. It provides proper alignment between the adjustments and the erector tube by maintaining the same constant and accurate point of pressure at zero or extreme adjustments.
- Exclusive Optical Design: Using the right materials for the right application, Sightron engineers build optical formulas around the best optical glass to reduce chromatic aberrations, improve color accuracy, deliver excellent light transmission, and best-in-class resolution and sharpness.
- Zact-7 Revcoat®: Exclusive Zact-7 Revcoat® multi-coating process employs revolutionary lens coating technology on both surfaces of the lenses for maximum anti-reflection performance and the high light transmission.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: The reticle size remains constant at any zoom range.
- Reticle Material: Etched Glass for a superior viewing experience
- Shockproof: Built to withstand high caliber recoil and accidental impact
- Waterproof: Rated at IPX7 waterproof standards
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas charged for a lifetime of fog free use
- Tube Construction: Milled from a single piece of lightweight, industrial grade aluminum