AR-15 Complete Lower FDE
This AR-15 Complete Lower FDE is fully assembled and ready for your complete Upper! It starts with an Anderson AM-15 “This We’ll Defend” lower. It features an Anderson lower pars kit with an Enhanced Polished Trigger for a smoother more consistent trigger pull. Receiver and parts kit meeting Mil Spec.
A Hogue soft over molded rubber grip is installed to provide a firm and comfortable handle. A Mil Spec 5 position adjustable ATI piston and buffer is mated to a B5 System Bravo stock. This combination provides smooth and secure adjustment to set the perfect position for use. The hardware is FDE.
Lower: The AM-15 Stripped Lower Receiver is American made with superior quality for less! Our lower Receivers are CNC machined from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Machined to Military Specifications & Standards and marked “Multi-Cal” to be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This Lower Receiver comes in type III black hard anodize, with an Open Trigger.
• Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
• Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
• Textured with Hogue’s famous Cobblestone pattern for an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippled grip
• Beavertail™ cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the frame
• Made from long-lasting, durable, thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
• Virtually impervious to all oils and solvents associated with firearms
ATI Piston & Buffer: The ATI AR-15 buffer tube assembly kit is perfect for your next AR-15 build and work with most Mil-Spec diameter pistol braces. The assembly includes AR-15 buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, buffer spring, recoil buffer and 5 position tube. The pistol buffer tube is made from Military Type III hard anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum with Mil-Spec tube diameter for proper fit. Manufactured in the USA. ATI Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stock: Streamlined for users who want optimal performance without unnecessary bells and whistles, the Bravo SOPMOD stock is the lightest, most effective design of its kind. The minimalist engineering and angled butt stock ensure quick and consistent placement. When you throw a gun to your shoulder, you want to reach that proper position the first time, every time.